How do you wear your Leanne Claxton Scarf?
From the classic French knot to the beach sarong, the patterns and bright colours in the abstract floral designs take on a different look with each way you wear them. Whichever way you choose to accessorise with her designs, it is the artist’s heartfelt wish that you enjoy wearing yours as much as she enjoys painting them. For a chance to be featured on the website and entered into a prize draw to win a free scarf, send in a picture of how you wear yours to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and thank you for sharing in Claxton art.
Terms & Conditions
* By sending us your pictures you are consenting to let us share your pictures on our website and our social media streams.
* We will announce the winners on our website and social media biannually.
* The winner will be able to choose any luxury bespoke small scarf PLUS 10% off any of our products for the entire year.
* The competition is open to all and prizes can be sent worldwide.
* You can enter as many times as you like.
* No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for any reason whatsoever.
* The winner will be chosen from a lucky prize draw.
* The winner will be contacted by email and asked to provide a postal address.
* If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to meet the eligibility requirements, or fails to provide a valid address for delivery within 14 days following the Promoter’s notification of their successful entry, the Promoter reserves the right to consider the prize as forfeited and to offer said prize to the next eligible entrant.
* The winners agree to the use of their name in connection with the competition and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by the Promoter relating to any publicity in respect of the competition.
* The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
* We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without notice.
* The Promoter (Leanne Claxton) reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time.
* The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
* The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.